Come join us NOW at the CIAS!
Come join us NOW at the CNE!
Information on this site
is correct at time of posting, but is subject to change without notice
General | Volunteers
Aircraft DB | Links
Links2 | Photos
| Partners | Hosting | Media | Contact...
Air Show AIR SHOW, Canadian, International, Air Show, Toronto, Canada, Aviation Displays,
Aerial, Acrobatics, F-16, F-18, Toronto Waterfront, CNE, Canadian National Exhibition. The
Canadian International Air Show is the premier Air Show in the Toronto Region. The Canadian international air show
is an excellent family outing for the entire family. Make the next air show an outing for your entire family.
CIAS 1998 Press Release
For Immediate Release
July 23, 1998
1998 CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL AIR
Set your sights on an exciting civilian and military aircraft display!
This years Canadian International Air Show will
prove itself once again to be a forerunner in displaying a variety of civilian and modern
1998 AIR SHOW HIGHLIGHTS TO DATE:
From the Canadian Forces:
- the Skyhawks, Canadas Precision Skydiving Team
- the Snowbirds, Canadas Precision Aerobatic Team
- the CF18 Hornet, see Canadas fastest jet
From the United States Air Force:
- a F16 Fighting Falcon Demo
- an A10 Thunderbolt (Warthog) demo
- a B2 Spirit fly-by
- a B52 Stratofortress
Some civilian participants:
- The Northern Lights, Canadas first non-military
- Air Combat Canada, watch the team simulate dog fights
- Matt Chapman and Mike Goulian, both straight from the
World Aerobatic Championships in Slovakia
Canceled this year, is FLIGHTLINE 98, the air
shows static display at Pearson airport.
- 30 -
For more information, contact Diana Spremo, Manager Media
Leave a message at the CIAS office at (416)393-6061.
* Photographs of aircraft and crew are available upon
** Visit our web site at http://www.cias.org
*** Military participation subject to operational commitments
Last Updated :08/13/04 19:09 -0400 [jc]